(as of Nov 08,2020 22:26:06 UTC – Details)
Functionality and Portability
This saw offers 3-1/8 inch depth of cut at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inch at 45 degrees. A 2-inch dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction to keep clean up at a minimum. The rolling stand is designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability, and features large heavy duty wheels that easily roll over steps, curbs, and jobsite debris. The 26-1/4 inch X 22 inch table provides superior material support. This unit features an on-board storage system which provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guard components and push stick when not in use.
- Cabinet Installers: ripping filler boards.
- Hardwood Floor Installers; ripping floor boards.
- Trim Carpenters: ripping moldings, wainscoting, ripping and cross cutting 1X material for framing book shelves and entertainment centers, ripping framing lumber.
- Deck Builders: ripping deck boards, rail cap, railing.
- Remodelers: ripping framing lumber, sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet).
- Serious Woodworkers: home hobbyists, ripping sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet), framing lumber, (2-inch X 12-inch), sizing material up to 3-inches thick, ripping and cross cutting 1X material used for dados, rabbets, mortise and tenons.
What’s in the Box
- Jobsite Table Saw
- 10-inch 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Rolling stand
- Push Stick
- Miter Gauge
Your purchase includes One Dewalt Table Saw, 10″ 24-Tooth Carbide Blade, Rolling Stand, Push Stick, Miter Gauge, Rip Fence, 2x Blade Wrenches, Blade Guard Assembly manual
Other Specs: Max Rip to Left of Blade – 22” | Max Rip to Right of Blade – 32-1/2” | Max Width of Dado – 13/16” | Arbor Size – 5/8” | Amps – 15 | Depth of cut at 45° – 2-1/4” | Depth of cut at 90° – 3-1/8” | No Load Speed: 4800 RPM
Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
Rack & Pinion Telescoping Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
Features a 15.0A high torque Motor with the Power to cut pressure Treated lumber and hardwoods