Job title: Employment Opportunities New Mexico Military Institute 12/13/2020
Company: New Mexico Military Institute
Job description: Employment Opportunities 12/13/20
NMMI is a state-supported, co-educational college preparatory high school and junior college, complete with Junior and Senior ROTC programs. With a Corps of Cadets numbering up to 1000 young men and women, NMMI provides an accredited college preparatory curriculum on the high school level. The junior college prepares graduating cadets for transfer to senior colleges. Since 1909, NMMI has been recognized as a Distinguished Military School.
New Mexico Military Institute is accepting applications for the following positions:
– Office Support Technician- Alumni Relations
– Administrative Assistant, Information Technology
– Admissions Counselor/Recruiter
– Mathematics Instructor
– Procurement Officer
– Troop Leadership Advisor (TLA)
– Data Entry Specialist Registrar Office
– Part-Time Mailroom Clerk
– Part-Time Substitute Teacher
– Part-time Counter Monitor at Godfrey Athletic Center
– Part-Time Golf Pro Shop/Range Staff (pool of applicants)
– Part-Time Lifeguard (pool of applicants)
– Part-Time NMMI Campus Police Officer( pool of appl.)
– Part-Time Various Athletic Coaches (pool of applicants)
Additional information and applications available at NMMI, 101 W College Blvd., Roswell, NM 88201 Tel: (575) 624-8080 or the NMMI website: www.nmmi.edu NMMI is an EOE.
Location: Roswell, NM
Job date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 08:58:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!