Job title: Stylist (Part-Time)
Company: Life Time
Job description: WE ARE CONFIDENCE. It’s what we offer to every client we help look and feel amazing, and it’s how we exemplify ourselves as a community built on love, loyalty and a healthy way of life. LifeSpa is the largest full-service salon and spa in the nation, and we’re looking for talented artists to join us. What does it mean to join our team? Continued investment in your education, industry-leading compensation, flexible scheduling, a built-in book of leads, an incredible benefits package and free membership to Life Time – including yoga, Pilates and group fitness classes.
The Stylist provides various hair services and treatments that improve the guest’s overall sense of well-being and enhances the club experience. Some services include haircuts, perms, coloring, highlighting, and foiling that result in sales, services and products that exceed the guest’s expectations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides individualized hair services and treatments that meet the clients’ needs and expectations
- Educates clients on LifeSpa and Salon products, services, and treatments to assist them in maintaining their style
- Serves as an expert in hair analysis, maintenance regimens while staying current in style and technique
- Promotes all LifeSpa and Salon products, services and treatments
- Remains current on certifications and new trends in the industry
- Maintains work stations to salon standards
- High School Diploma or GED
- Completed Cosmetology school
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a stylist
- Cosmetology license in state where work is performed
- Ability to perform various types of hair services and treatments
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and commissions
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, reach, climb and lift up to 50 pounds
- Experience as a stylist in a professional setting
- Knowledge in Salon Biz software
Location: Shelby Township, MI
Job date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 07:45:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!